Sunday, November 6, 2016

MVB Best Open Spiker


BEST OPEN SPIKER

He played great all around skills because he can attack through the front row and the back row. Volleyball Positions. He has excellent skills to pass, attack, block, serve and play defense. Being an outside hitter isn’t just about killing the ball as hard as a player can. The role requires not only power, when called upon, but also a certain amount of finesse and a key amount of control. He understands where the kill zones are in the particular defense he are playing against. He is not phased or intimidated by being blocked. CONGRATULATIONS for winning BEST OPEN SPIKER




BEST OPEN SPIKER, RUNNER UP
"I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other". 

No comments:

Post a Comment